Practice Areas - Wills and Estate
Probate and estate planning is a very personal need which should be handled by lawyers who effectively relate to each client and his individual problems. Without sacrificing the "personal touch", we endeavor to provide excellent service for reasonable fees.
Trimmier Law Firm counsels clients in estate planning and provides representation in probate and estate administration. Services in this area include:
* Probate and Estate Administration
* Will Drafting
* Powers of Attorney
* Advance Directives for Health Care and Living Wills
* Other Estate Documents
Many people do not understand the importance of Wills and appropriate estate planning.
* A Will is the only way of insuring that your wishes regarding the disposition of your property are properly met.
* A Will can relieve some of the burdens placed on your heirs by the probate court.
* A Will can save your estate money since many costs associated with an estate may be waived in the Will.
* A Will allows you to pick who will oversee your estate.